Woodland Flooring warrants to the original end consumer that for a period of 15-years its laminate flooring range:
- will not fade due to exposure to sunlight or normal artificial lighting.
- will resist stains.
- will remain secure after installation provided joints have not been engaged and disengaged more than three times.
- will be free from manufacturing defects.
- will display abrasion resistance in accordance with EN 13329 2000 for a rating of AC3 (heavy domestic to light commercial traffic)
This limited warranty is made subject to the following conditions:
· The laminate flooring must be properly installed in accordance with provided installation instructions, and must be used only for indoor areas.
· The laminate flooring must not be installed in wet areas e.g. bathrooms, showers, toilet area.
· Surface wear is readily visible i.e. a minimum of 7.5 square centimetres and is not the result of sand or other abrasive materials, vacuum cleaner beater bars or hard or metal caster wheels.
· Surface wear damage is not the result of abuse, improper care or maintenance; sliding furniture or heavy objects across the floor without proper protection; severe impact; scratching, cutting, or chemical damage.
This limited warranty specifically excludes water damage from standing water, urine, other corrosive liquids, excessive sub-surface penetration or moisture emission from concrete, leaking pipes or taps, leaking appliances such as but not limited to washing machines, dishwashers & refrigerators, hydrostatic pressure, flooding, negligence, insufficient protection, improper alteration to the original materials, insects, severe accidents, and exposure to extreme heat, burns, fire, natural disasters or Acts of God.
The warranty does not cover improper workmanship, or installation not in accordance with the provided installation instructions. This limited warranty only covers the original materials purchased.
Laminate flooring installed with any manufacturing defects are not covered by this limited warranty. Any known manufacturing defect must be reported prior to product installation no longer than thirty (30) days after the date of purchase to be covered under this limited warranty. Any such defective material will be replaced at no additional cost to the customer.
Any damage that occurs during shipping is the responsibility of the shipping company and is not covered under this limited warranty.
Any claim under this limited warranty shall be made by contacting the retailer within thirty (30) days after the defect is noted.
Proof of purchase with the date of purchase must be presented with the claim.
This limited warranty covers the repair or replacement, of the affected flooring. If the repair is not commercially practicable, or if the design or model line that is claimed is no longer available, we will replace the affected materials with another design or model line of equivalent value. This limited warranty is not transferable, and extends only to the original end consumer.
Disclaimer of Warranty. This limited warranty does not create for or impose upon Woodland Flooring any obligations or liabilities arising from any other warranties, expressed or implied, including merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable to the customer or any other person for any incidental, special, or consequential damages and disclaims liability for breach of any other expressed or implied warranties with respect to this product. By this we mean any loss, expense, damage other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring. The warranties described are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.
No implied warranty extends beyond the term of this written warranty.
We will evaluate your claim and provided the claim fulfils all conditions stated above we will issue one of the following solutions:
i. Repair of the floor covering –we reserve the right to repair the floor independently or by a designated third party.
ii. Replacement of defective material -the material will be supplied by the original retailer where the purchase was made or by another retailer appointed by us. The replacement of the goods relates to the material cost only. If the original product supplied is no longer available, we will offer the customer a similar product of equivalent value.